Dark Crusade Tournaments
A place for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 tournaments on Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Suggestions.
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Crusade Tournaments Forum Index -> Dark Crusade Tournaments -> 1v1 Tournaments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Die4Less

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr - 08:56 (2009)    Post subject: Suggestions. Reply with quote

I would prefer more 3v3's but I'm perfectly content with 2v2's and 1v1's.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr - 08:56 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Diablo11633

PostPosted: Thu 30 Apr - 11:07 (2009)    Post subject: Suggestions. Reply with quote

Great idea to keep DC alive Smile
But yes team tournys for the future would be great

PimPYOo

PostPosted: Fri 1 May - 19:23 (2009)    Post subject: Suggestions. Reply with quote

alright here are some suggestions:
-Referees who can speak English and count their GMT's properly. France is GMT +2, Australia, Melbourne is GMT +10. GMT 0 is fkin GMT 0. Even your site says I'm currently in GMT +10.
-Admins/Referees can't just walk off without any notification or clarification of what is happening. I find it highly inappropriate and unprofessional that the referee logged off after I bothered to show up at 3 am, only to find him tell me I'm on at the wrong time and bugger off, telling me nothing! I can't read peoples minds....
-Make a bloody mod if you are going to make rules; they are confusing as hell when the referee doesn't tell you the rules prior, let alone speak English. It was only after the match I realised your ranger rules weren't applicable to every matchup
-Do not do this 'play 10 games in 1 night' stuff - it does NOT work! According to this match system, I am meant to stay up till 8 am in the morning, starting from 9pm the previous day. 1 Game a night (max - 2) is plenty! Redesign the brackets if this is a problem. Knock-out tournaments with losers brackets work much more efficiently. This gives players time to play their matches.

My main complaint is the referee one, and the 'banned ingame stuff', which is retarded. Clarification prior to every game should be exercised to avoid confusion. Not everyone is on the ball, and I've certainly had my fair share of issues tonight, let alone having to play 5 games after 9, spanning 3 hours apart each!

MSN
Sinochek
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 1 May - 20:18 (2009)    Post subject: Suggestions. Reply with quote

PimPYOo wrote:

-Do not do this 'play 10 games in 1 night' stuff - it does NOT work!  

Oh, dear! Read 3rd post in this topic: http://darkcrusadetournaments.xooit.com/t10-1v1-debut-tournament-matches-li…
Maybe you need glasses?

Quote:
It was only after the match I realised your ranger rules weren't applicable to every matchup

Read the rules before registering at any tourney, you will look less dumb:

Quote:
France is GMT +2

France is +1 GMT actually.

Nice post, keep it going. I lol'd.

Sinochek
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 2 May - 10:32 (2009)    Post subject: Suggestions. Reply with quote

PimPYOo

Calm down.

Preacher

PostPosted: Sat 2 May - 18:00 (2009)    Post subject: Suggestions. Reply with quote

While the amount of time and effort put into the organisation and supervision of this tourney is very much appreciated, pimpy did make one or two valid points. I think it's safe to assume the reason there were soooo many cancellations with one or BOTH players not showing up is cause of the unrealistic schedule. Spacing the games out more and allocating people in the same time zones together (as much as is possible) can go a long way to ensuring the games actually happen. Also there needs to be more communication between players - the refs cant be expected to do everything. Unfortunately i couldn't take part this time around but at least i've saved my self the frustration some peeps are clearly experiencing.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:00 (2018)    Post subject: Suggestions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Crusade Tournaments Forum Index -> Dark Crusade Tournaments -> 1v1 Tournaments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation